Our goal is to develop, act and inspire. Develop products that make it easier for people to enjoy nature, act responsible towards animals, nature and people and to inspire as many as possible to enjoy nature. That’s who we are. When it comes to online communication, and all communication for that sake, we try to communicate what we are all the time.
Unique close relationship
In general what I would say is unique when it comes to our work online is the close relationship we have together with you guys. And as well that we have done some unique reports live when ordinary people been out enjoying the wilderness during our events, Fjällräven Polar and Fjällräven Classic.
Summarize and reflect in order to get better
To be able to reflect on what we do and to be even better in the future I have made a brief summary of what we have done online during 2012. Browse through the Slideshare below. This to look back and reflect, hopefully get some comments from you guys and as well to be even better communicating who we are online during 2013.
Thanks for a great year hopefully you all have had a great and outdoorsy Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Released the G-1000 portal G-1000 (March)
- Launched the Outdoor guide on winter treks (March/April)
- Fjällräven Polar 2012 live (April)
- Improved the website (May/June)
- G-1000 contest on our Facebook page (June/July)
- Fjällräven Classic 2012 live (August)
- Fjällräven Numbers online portal (September)
- Fjällräven Polar 2013 contest, Polar Guide, Polar Films on Vimeo (October)
- iPad Catalogue (November/December)
- Social Media many new friends!